1st choice (cat food): composition, benefits, reviews
Loving owners of cats are very anxious abouthealth of your pet. And they understand perfectly well that a balanced diet is the key to an animal's well-being. Today it is difficult not to get lost among the variety of cat food provided in the pet store. In this case, it is worth paying attention to the 1st choice - cat food of super-premium class.
Let us consider in more detail its main characteristics.
1st choice (cat food) is available in Canada. And this means that it is made using the newest equipment and has passed the strictest quality check.
With all this, its cost is quite low,in comparison with the "holistic." For example, the price of a small package of 350 g is within 250 rubles, and can vary, depending on the region of residence.
Dry cat food 1st choice contains in itsIngredients such as poultry (chicken or duck), fish oil, chicken bone flour, eggs, brown rice, yucca, flax seeds, natural flavors, and the necessary micro and macro elements. In hypoallergenic food, the poultry meal is replaced with fish meal.
In this case, the product does not contain food additives that are addictive in an animal.
As for the chemical composition of the feed, itfairly balanced and varied. It includes fats (20%), proteins (up to 30%), fiber (up to 3.5%), ash (9%), calcium (up to 1.1%), phosphorus (up to 1%), magnesium ( 0,1%), as well as vitamins E, A and D3.
1st choice (cat food): advantages and disadvantages
Like any other product, this food has its own pros and cons. Let's consider these groups separately.
So, let's start with the advantages, because there are so many more.
- Balanced chemical composition, which positively affects the health and overall health of the pet.
- Use of natural components (meat and skin), rather than production waste (feathers, necks, etc.).
- The presence of vitamins and minerals that contribute to the normal growth and development of the pet, as well as protect it from various infections.
- Prevention of the appearance of odor from the mouth of the animal due to the yucca that is part of the feed.
- Use of natural, not artificial flavors.
- The price of the product fully corresponds to its quality.
- Variety of types of food for every taste. Including several hypoallergenic options, which additionally eliminate such symptoms as dandruff, dermatitis and molting.
- Availability of packages of different sizes (starting from 350 g and ending with 5 kg).
But, despite all the advantages, the 1st choice (cat food) has some disadvantages:
- it does not always exist in pet stores, so often you have to order it via the Internet;
- presence in the composition of some doubtful ingredients (bone meal, tomato mixture, cellulose);
- The salt present, although not a harmful component, causes an intense thirst in the animal.
Whatever it was, the most accurate description of all the positive and negative points can only owners of cats who have fed their pets with this product.
1st choice (cat food): customer reviews
Many animal owners note that with the beginninguse of this food in their pets disappeared problems with digestion, eliminated the smell from the mouth and tray. Cats became more active and healthy, and their wool became soft and silky. In addition, the product has a very pleasant smell and taste.
However, many owners of cats are confused by the presencein the composition of doubtful ingredients (they have already been mentioned above). And in some animals it caused unforeseen negative reactions of the organism in the form of diarrhea or the occurrence of allergic reactions accompanied by severe itching.