Chanterelle mushrooms, white, oyster mushrooms - step by step cooking recipes
Mushroom dishes belong in the Russian traditional cuisine of honor, so in the article I will tell you how to cook chanterelles, oyster mushrooms and white. Surely there are many novice chefs who are interested in the answer to this question.
Long since in Russia prepared mushroom dishes. They were boiled, fried or extinguished with the addition of herbs and vegetables, harvested for the winter. In the cuisines of other nations there are also such dishes. It should be noted unsurpassed taste of French juliens. European chefs to create masterpieces using chanterelles, truffles, white.
Fresh mushrooms - a storehouse of essential oils, enzymes, proteins, which are easily digested. The composition includes extractives. They are suitable for making sauces, decoctions, broths. Due to taste and aroma, they are combined with various products, including vegetables, poultry, meat.
A variety of mushroom treats helps the cook to choose a recipe that matches the abilities, skills and abilities. At the same time, mushrooms are a product that requires knowledge of the principles of preparation, since the taste of food and human health depend on it.
Keep mushrooms after harvesting is recommended no more than 5 hours. Exceptions are chanterelles, oyster mushrooms and champignons. They are stored in the refrigerator for a day.
Process fresh mushrooms as quickly as possible. Some species contain easily oxidized substances and contact with air leads to darkening and loss of an attractive appearance. For soaking for every liter of liquid, take a small spoonful of salt and a bit of citric acid.
How to cook white - 3 recipes
White mushroom or boletus has a feature. It is completely white except for the top of the cap, which adapts to the color of the forest. White dishes are beneficial and endowed with unique properties.
It is easy to find them in the forest, but only avid mushroom pickers cope with the task. If you are lucky enough to collect a basket of whites, the recipes will help to prepare dishes that reveal the merits of the product.
Fried White Mushrooms
- Boletus - 5 pcs.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- After cleaning the white rinse, chop, boil in salted water. Five minutes is enough.
- Select with a slotted spoon and send to a heated pan.
- After a few minutes, add the onion sliced in half rings. Fry with onions for fifteen minutes, stirring occasionally with a spoon.
The recipe is simple. In the similar way prepare boletus and honey agarics.
White in sour cream
- White - 600
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Sour cream - 1 cup.
- Greens, laurel, pepper, salt.
- Processed boletus cut into small cubes, and onions, after processing, half rings.
- Send mushrooms to the pan, fry for ten minutes until appetizing crust appears. Then add the onions and fry for a few minutes.
- Salted and seasoned with spices, pour sour cream. Cook at low heat for ten minutes. Sprinkle with chopped greens before serving.
White with meat
Finally, I will consider a more complex recipe that will help to prepare a culinary product that combines mushrooms and meat. I am sure the dish will not leave indifferent.
- Mushrooms - 150 g.
- Leek - 1 stalk.
- Pork - 500 g
- Sour cream - 120 ml.
- Flour, dill, pepper, butter, salt.
- Processed mushrooms cut into pieces, and onion into half rings. Chop the dill.
- Wash the meat, dry, cut into pieces, roll in flour.
- Roast meat for ten minutes, pour 150 ml of water, add salt and pepper, stew under a lid for five minutes.
- In the pan, send the whites along with the onions and cook on low heat for five minutes, pour the sour cream.
- After 10 minutes, move the contents into a baking dish and send to the oven for a third of an hour. Bake at 200 degrees.
Armed with recipes, at any time you will delight guests with wonderful dishes. Serve advised with buckwheat or rice.
Cooking oyster mushrooms - 3 recipes
A lot of mushrooms. Some are suitable for making soups, the second are found in salads, and others are used for sauces. Further discussion will be about the oyster mushrooms, from which a mass of tasty and original snacks, canned food, salads.
- Oyster mushrooms - 1 kg.
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Vinegar - 50 ml.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Garlic - 3 slices.
- Salt - 1.5 tbsp. spoons.
- Carnation - 3 pcs.
- Spicy herbs, laurel.
- Pour oyster mushrooms with water, remove harsh parts, chop into pieces. Then send in a saucepan, cover with salted water, add a little laurel and cloves. Boil for 20 minutes.
- Flip down on a colander and leave for a while to let the glass liquid. In the meantime, cut onion in half rings and chop the garlic.
- Mushrooms in Korean, put in a clean dish, season with apple cider vinegar, add salt, sugar, spices. Put garlic and onion in the resulting mass, and after mixing, send to the refrigerator for several days.
Before the snack goes to the table, fill with vegetable oil and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
In the multicooker
- Oyster mushrooms - 300 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Oil and salt.
- Enumerated, washed and dried oyster mushrooms cut into strips, and clean the onion and chop into half rings.
- Pour some oil into the bowl of the multicooker, put a small onion and pass for five minutes, activating the frying mode. Then in a slow cooker, shift the mushrooms, mix with onions and continue cooking.
- After ten minutes, salt and mix the contents. It remains to wait for readiness.
In the slow cooker they prepare other dishes, including cabbage rolls.
In sour cream
- Oyster mushrooms - 500 g
- Onion - 200 g
- Sour cream - 100 ml.
- Garlic - 1 slice.
- Spices, greens, oil.
- Put the washed oyster mushrooms on a heated frying pan and, guided by taste, add salt.
- While they are roasting, in a second skillet, fry the chopped onion. When there is no liquid in the pan with the mushrooms, add the fried onion and sour cream.
- It remains to season with spices, mix and stew under a lid on low heat for twenty minutes. At the end, garnish with herbs and season with garlic.
Not to say that the recipes are intricate. I know that they help to prepare treats that are appropriate on any table.
What to make from chanterelles - 3 recipes
Chanterelles are characterized by high nutritional value and ease of preparation. Dishes based on them have a unique taste and aroma.
Tasty chanterelles at home can be cooked in different ways, but frying and stewing are the best options. Another of them turns out excellent mushroom soup, and in a canned form, they become an alternative to salted mushrooms.
Fry in sour cream
Hearty, tasty and fragrant food, which can be cooked even by a beginner who masters the basics of culinary art.
- Fry the chanterelles in butter. 10 minutes before the end of cooking in the pan, pour in a little sour cream or cream. The result is a hearty and flavorful snack.
- During cooking, add garlic, pepper and herbs.
- I recommend serving with mashed potatoes, rice, fried cabbage or buckwheat.
The technology of cooking soup is simple. Fry chanterelles with onions and carrots and send to the pan. Drop potatoes first.
These are basic steps. If you like to experiment, create a unique recipe for liquid treats. I think there will be no problems with this, and my ideas will help to achieve success.
- Regular water, replace beef broth.
- Add a little sour cream to the pan during frying.
- Greens and spices, use those that are to their liking.
- I recommend adding some vegetables to the soup: cabbage, sweet pepper, green beans.
- Broth the broth with several melted curds passed through a grater. The result is a cheese soup.
We prepare for the winter
In conclusion, I will share the recipe for fried chanterelles for the winter. They will decorate the New Year's table, if you make a New Year's menu.
- Fry chanterelles fried in vegetable oil, fill the portion containers and send them to the freezer. If there is no such dish, use plastic bags.
- In winter, remove from the freezer, defrost at room temperature, fry in a frying pan. It is so delicious that words can not convey.
If you want to try a salad or snack of chanterelles, write in the comments, and I will please you with new recipes.
Useful tips and rules
The end of the story is devoted to the rules of cooking mushrooms and secrets that will help improve the dish or save it.
- Mushroom dishes harmonize with nutmeg.
- From dried mushrooms really make fresh. To do this, soak them in milk with added salt.
- Mushroom soup - a dish that reveals the taste only on the second day after cooking.
- All mushroom dishes must salt. At the same time, take more salt than usual.
- Over-salted dish can be saved. To do this, add more mushrooms, onions or sour cream.
- If you want to cook salted mushrooms, use horseradish. So save salting from souring.
- A sprig of currants helps to make pickles more fragrant, and cherry leaves make crispy ones.
- If you want to cook the soup, boil the mushrooms for a start. When ready, remove from the pan, chop and return.
- Fry the mushrooms over high heat. When reddened, reduce fire. In the end, the dish will turn out not slimy.
Good luck in the kitchen. See you!