Golden Tulip Sharjah 4 * (United Arab Emirates / Sharjah): photo and description of rooms, hotel infrastructure, service, tourist reviews
Let the emirate of Sharjah and remain in the shadow of the famous Dubai, it is still a very popular holiday destination among Russian tourists. This is an ideal resort that allows you to combine a beach holiday with shopping and excursions. It is not surprising that many fly here.
But before every tourist is the question of where is best to stay. Sharjah offers a variety of options, but now we’ll talk about a hotel like Golden Tulip Sharjah.
The hotel is just two minutes walk from the sandy beach. It is located in a rather unusual place - in the largest shopping center called Al Fardan, from the windows of which there is an amazing view of the Khalid Lagoon.
Within walking distance from Golden Tulip Sharjah are many attractions and places of interest.These include the Al Majaz embankment, the Eye of the Emirates Ferris wheel, the large Sharjah City Center shopping center, Al Khan beach, the city aquarium, Al Bustan shopping centers, Twin Towers and Al Ghurair, and much more.
By the way, from here you can quickly get to the two airports, located in Sharjah (14 km) and Dubai (9 km). A little further, 50 kilometers away, is Al Maktoum International Airport.
In Golden Tulip Sharjah 4 * everything was created for the comfort of guests. Here is a brief list of the services provided and the amenities available:
- Free wifi.
- Transfer to / from the airport and around the city.
- Free secure parking.
- Car rental.
- Ticket service for shows and various events.
- Dry cleaning and laundry. Ironing, shoe cleaning and trouser pressing are also provided.
- Business center
- Hall for conferences and banquets.
- Three meeting rooms.
It should be noted that Golden Tulip Sharjah Hotel 4 * is fully suitable for guests with disabilities. Another feature of the hotel is the provision of VIP services upon request.
By the way, the hotel staff speaks four languages - English, Arabic, Filipino and Hindi.
If guests of the Golden Tulip Sharjah hotel want to entertain themselves with something, they will not even need to leave its territory.Guests are invited to:
- Swimming pools.
- Fitness club.
- SPA and wellness center.
- Relax zone with massage chairs.
- Play area for children.
In general, the standard list of entertainment services at this city hotel is available.
Still, the vast majority of people staying at Golden Tulip Sharjah do not spend time at the hotel - they go shopping, go shopping, go on excursions and relax on the beach. In fact, Sharjah is the perfect place to do this.
Bars and restaurants
On the territory of Golden Tulip Sharjah Hotel 4 * there are two places.
The first is the Tulip restaurant, where guests are offered exceptional food, which they can enjoy in a chic setting, while enjoying a magnificent view of the lagoon. This establishment serves both original delights and international dishes. The restaurant is open from 6:00 to 23:00.
The second establishment is a cozy lobby-coffee, in which guests are offered a variety of cold and hot drinks and snacks. It is open from 10:30 to 23:00.
Guests who had a rest in Sharjah, in Golden Tulip Sharjah 4 *, assure: the quality of food in the establishments at the level. Everything is always beautiful, tasty and fresh. Each dish is covered with metal rams, so nothing is weathered.
As for the choice - everything is in the range, starting with meat and fish and ending with vegetables and salads, but especially there are a lot of Oriental sweets and ripe, really tasty fruits.
In Golden Tulip Sharjah 4 * (United Arab Emirates) there are only 264 rooms, and all of them are divided into the following categories:
- Standard apartments, 40 square meters. m. Spacious modern room with panoramic views of the city. One room with a large double bed.
- Suite with two bedrooms, 82 square meters. m. Only three rooms (still have a living room). One bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the second one has a king-size bed. All suites have 2 bathrooms.
- Suite with one bedroom and a separate living room, 65 sq. M. m
- Executive apartment with 2 bedrooms and lake view, 71 sq. M. m. The conditions are similar to the suites.
- Executive suite with 3 bedrooms, 111 sq. M. The living space is divided into a living area, 3 rooms and a dining room. The view opens onto the lagoon.
- Executive suite for two people, 40 square meters. m
In the smallest room can accommodate 2 adults, in the most spacious - 6 people. But it is worth noting that free accommodation is also additionally allowed for children under 6 years old.And for babies under three years old, a separate cot is provided at all without extra charge.
In the rooms, of course, an extra bed can be installed. Even for another adult guest. But for this you have to pay extra. As a rule, 100 dirhams (this is about 1,680 p.) Per adult per day and half as much per child.
All apartments offered to guests of the Golden Tulip Sharjah hotel in the UAE have a stylish, inviting interior and everything that can be useful for a comfortable stay.
The decor can even be visually assessed from photographs. But nevertheless it is worth to list the amenities available inside. Among them:
- Bathroom with shower, hairdryer and toilet.
- Mini bar.
- Air conditioning.
- Plasma TV.
- Ironing facilities.
- Separate kitchen, which has a refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, washing machine, oven, toaster and stove.
- Living room and dining area.
- Additional toilet (even in a standard room).
- Clothes dryer.
What makes executive suites and suites different from ordinary rooms? The presence of a larger number of bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and, accordingly, technology.And in them more refined interior.
Impressions of tourists
Particular attention should be paid to reviews left on Golden Tulip Sharjah. The hotel makes a good impression on most tourists. This is what they usually talk about:
- Attitude to guests. Guests are always welcome here. If there is a free room of the best category (with a more beautiful view, for example), then they will offer it without surcharges.
- Numbers They look like in photos. And they have a plus, which for some reason is not written anywhere. And it is cool. It's no secret that the UAE is very hot, so a comfortable temperature in the apartment is really a significant advantage.
- Staff. In Russian, of course, nobody here understands anything, but everyone is trying to please the guests.
- Service. Whatever the guests ask the administrator, they will provide it. Bathrobes, slippers, adapters for the outlet, ironing board ... everything will be in front of the door before they return to their floor.
- Cleaning. Here it is carried out conscientiously - they wipe dust, clean the floors, change linen and towels. You can, by the way, agree on the time of its holding. Maids will be cleaned during those hours when guests relax on the beach or walk, for example.
- Transfer to the beach.There is a free shuttle bus from the hotel there. If you do not want to go on foot, you can use it.
- Beach. The sand is just gorgeous. People do not use sun loungers - just spread out the towels and relax on them.
- Supermarket. The nearest is on the first floor. The prices are reasonable, the choice is big - many people buy products there and cook their own food in the room.
In general, judging by the 4 reviews left by Golden Tulip Sharjah, this is an excellent hotel. The perfect combination of price, which will be discussed below, and quality. Some people even put the hotel for the level of service a solid "top five", and not the "top four".
When is it better to go and to whom?
These questions are also worth answering. Well, this hotel is ideal for people who want a budget break in the Emirates. If it is important for them to have a decent level of service, comfortable living conditions, delicious food and an advantageous location in the center - you can safely stop here. After all, all of the above are the main advantages of the hotel.
But people who dream of a purely beach, passive vacation, should choose another hotel. This hotel is still not located directly on the beach.Many do not take into account this fact and are eventually disappointed in the mistaken choice.
When is it better to go here? It's always hot in Sharjah. The ratio of air temperature and water by month is as follows:
- January. Air - 24 ° C. Water - 22 ° C.
- February. Air - 25 ° C. Water - 22 ° C.
- March. Air - 28 ° C. Water - 23 ° C.
- April. Air - 32 ° C. Water - 26 ° C.
- May. Air - 37 ° C. Water - 30 ° C.
- June. Air - 39 ° C. Water - 32 ° C.
- July and August. Air - 42 ° C. Water - 33 ° C.
- September. Air - 39 ° C. Water - 32 ° C.
- October. Air - 36 ° C. Water - 31 ° C.
- November. Air - 30 ° C. Water - 28 ° C.
- December. Air - 27 ° C. Water - 25 ° C.
Almost all days of the year are sunny. There are 2-3 cloudy days per month on average. Rains are also rare here. They go once a month, because you can not be afraid to get to the resort in a season with heavy rain, as is the case with Thailand.
It should also be borne in mind that in the summer months there is not only hot, but also a lot of tourists. Therefore, if possible, it is better to fly to Sharjah in the winter.
Cost of voucher
Finally, a few words about how much a trip to Golden Tulip Sharjah 4 * will cost. Oddly enough, but the tours here are very cheap. Price per person is only 26-27 thousand rubles. Included in cost:
- Flights from Moscow to Sharjah and back.
- Stay in a Studio King Double room for 8 days / 7 nights.
- Medical insurance.
- Services of the Russian-speaking guide.
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and back.
And it is really very cheap. The tour is already all included, but if you book separately, it will be very expensive. Only one flight from Moscow to the United Arab Emirates will cost about 17,000 rubles for one person, and you also need a ticket in the opposite direction and everything previously listed. In fact, therefore, travelers and buy tours.