How to bake potatoes in a slow cooker
There is a desire to cook an unusual dish, but fantasy dried up? Cooks know many recipes from potatoes: boiled, in uniform, fried, baked in foil, etc. Try cooking potatoes in a slow cooker at home. This option is suitable for lunch or dinner, even for the holiday table. Potatoes in a slow cooker turn out crisp and fragrant, so all family members will like it.
The recipe of cooking is simple, any hostess can handle it. Products and spices used are usually at hand in the kitchen.
In raw potatoes about 77 kcal per 100 grams, depending on the variety. Lovers of health and weight, like a dish of multicooker so that the potato is baked, andcalorie content is 98 kcal per hundred grams. If you add fat or butter, calorie content will increase three times.
- Potatoes - 4-5 pieces of medium size.
- Vegetable or olive oil - 50 ml.
- Salt and pepper - to taste.
- Dried basil - pinch.
- Italian herbs - to taste.
- Garlic 2 cloves.
- Fresh dill.
- Wash the potatoes, peel.
- Cut into 4 pieces and combine in a deep cup with olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper, basil and Italian herbs, mix well.
- Separately chop the dill and chop the garlic. Leave on the plate.
- Place the tubers in the bowl of the multicooker and put the “Baking” or “Frying” mode for 60 minutes.
- To bake potatoes and crust became ruddy and crispy, after 30 minutes, open the lid and turn over the billet.
- 10 minutes until cooked add garlic and dill. They will give a refined flavor.
Serve with sour cream garlic, sweet-sour or tomato sauce.
Potatoes in foil in a slow cooker
I will reveal the secret of cooking new potatoes in foil in a slow cooker.
- Rinse the tubers well and, if desired, remove the peel (but not necessarily).
- Dip in olive oil and sprinkle with spices and salt to taste.
- Wrap each tuber separately in foil. Set the mode: Baking to 60 minutes.
- Invert several times while cooking.
Serve with your favorite sauce and as a side dish to the main dish.
We bake potatoes in a crock-pot with pork
The dish is nourishing and aromatic, will appeal to many meat lovers.
- Young potatoes of medium size - 7 - 10 pieces.
- Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons.
- Sour cream 15% - 200 ml.
- Pork 500 - grams.
- Salt and pepper - to taste.
- Onions - 1 piece.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into plates, no more than 1 cm thick.
- Onions cut into thin half-rings.
- Pork cut into portions of 2-3 cm, salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, add sour cream. If necessary, add 50 ml of water.
- Set the Baking or Stewing mode to 60 minutes.
Serve with vegetable salad or sauce.
- For baking, choose those varieties in which less starch. They digress longer. Use root crops dense structure.
- Turn the potatoes every 15-20 minutes for baking and a crispy crust.
- If at the end of cooking add the grated cheese, the potatoes soak in a delicate creamy taste.
- By adding cumin, get a fragrant dish that does not require additional ingredients.
- A bowl of multicooker can be pre-lubricated with butter, to get a ruddy crust.
- You can bake the potatoes with bacon, the dish will be more fat, but very tasty. Calorie content will increase to 370 kcal per 100 grams.
It is very easy to bake potatoes in a slow cooker. Dish easy to prepare and satisfying. It can be varied cheese, lard, nutmeg, prunes - depends on your taste.
Multicooker fit any. In a larger bowl you can cook a large portion, but there will be no differences to taste. Calorie content is easy to control the composition of foods that you eat with potatoes. A great addition and side dish - light vegetable salad, sauerkraut and pickles.
Due to the slow languor, the potatoes are evenly cooked, acquiring a ruddy color and spicy flavor. Spending a minimum of time, it will turn out to prepare various daily and festive dishes.