How to choose a password?
Watch the video
All network users sooner or laterthey face some kind of registration on the Internet. Each time they need to come up with personal passwords. Let's look at today, on what important points to look for when choosing a password.
How to choose login and password
When it comes time to choose a loginand password, you know how difficult it is. After all, the login needs memorable, recognizable and expressing any of your features. A password is reliable, which would be extremely difficult to crack and pick up.
How to choose a login:
- The login must be unique, that is, one that others do not. The system where you register, you need to use different logins to distinguish all of your users.
- If you want your login to reflect yourname, for example, Victoria, add various characters to it. Since such common names are probably already recorded for someone. You can choose a login, for example, Victoria_1993, in which there is both a name and a year of birth.
- You can combine your name and surname, play with letters.
- It is optimal if the login does not exceed 10 characters.
How to choose the correct password:
Do not use simple passwords, for example, user, qwerty, password, admin, and so on.
Do not put your name or your girl's name in the password. Try not to put in the password information that many people know about you.
- The password length should ideally be between 8 and 12 characters. A short password is easy to crack, and a long one you can forget by accident.
- Try to use in the password letters, numbers, and symbols.
- You can choose a password with a combination of capital and uppercase letters.
- And one more important point: do not write down your passwords, but remember them!