How to cook the pollock in the oven?
Pollock, cooked in the oven, is a low-calorie and tasty dish. To cook delicious fillet of pollock in the oven, it does not take much effort or time. You will quickly cope with this and get a fragrant and healthy dish. Let's learn how to cook the pollock in the oven.
Pollock fillet with potatoes
- Pollock fillet - 1 kg;
- Potatoes - 10 pieces;
- Onions - 3 pieces;
- Salt and pepper.
- Rinse the fillet and cut into slices.
- Then they need to put in a deep bowl, salt and pepper, grease with mayonnaise and leave for thirty minutes.
- Next, you need to clean the potatoes and cut it into small slices.
- Onion cut into small rings.
- Put the potatoes in a baking dish, put the pollock on top, and on it - onions.
- Then fill with mayonnaise and put in the oven for forty minutes.
Pollock fillet in broth
- 700 g of pollock fillet;
- 150 g of flour;
- 20 g butter;
- 300 ml chicken broth;
- Salt, pepper, greens.
- Cook chicken broth.
- Fillet of pollock cut into pieces and roll in flour.
- Then put in the form and pour the broth.
- Add butter and bake for thirty minutes.
- Then season the fish with salt, pepper and bake for another fifteen minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with herbs (dill, parsley).
Pollack in the oven with tomatoes
- One kilo of pollock fillet;
- 5 tomatoes;
- 3 onions;
- 150 grams of hard cheese.
- Cut pollock into slices and marinate in mayonnaise for half an hour.
- Tomatoes and onions cut into rings.
- Put pollock fillets in a baking sheet, then onions and tomatoes.
- Cover the form with a foil and bake for twenty minutes.
- Next, get the form, remove the foil and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake another ten minutes.
Pollock fillet in wine and herbs
- Kilogram pollock fillet;
- One lemon;
- Two onions;
- One zucchini squash;
- Two tomatoes;
- Two cloves of garlic;
- 50 ml of white wine;
- Dill, oregano, marjoram;
- Black pepper, salt;
- Olive oil.
- Fillets should be cut into pieces, pour with olive oil, rub with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Zucchini, onions and tomatoes, as well as lemon should be cut into small pieces and put in a bowl.
- Add to the vegetables finely chopped garlic and oregano, mix everything.
- This vegetable mixture should be divided into two parts.
- Then put one part of the mixture in a baking sheet.
- Put the fish on top, cover it with the second part.
- Pour all the white wine and cover with parchment paper.
- Bake the pollock for twenty-five minutes at a temperature of 190 degrees.