How to cook steam cutlets?
Steam cooking is becoming more popular since it is a healthy way of cooking. In principle, there is really nothing wrong with such a diet. Meat, fish or vegetables prepared in this way are easily digested and retain more vitamins and benefits in general. Next, we'll talk about how to cook steam patties.
Steamed beef patties
Beef always produces the most satisfying cutlets, besides, like red meat, it is combined with many kinds of products. That is what makes it not only useful, but also practical meat.
- 400 grams of ground beef;
- Small onion;
- 2 heads of garlic;
- 1 carrot.
- Peel and grate carrots. Finely chop the onion. Put on a heated pan with vegetable oil and passe for 10 minutes.
- Put the ground beef in a deep bowl, salt and pepper, squeeze the garlic (or chop finely), add the sautéing of vegetables. Stir well and chill for 20 minutes.
- Add water and a tablespoon of vegetable oil to the bowl of the multicooker, so the meat will be juicier. Put on a steamer.
- Remove the minced meat and mix it again. After that, sculpt a few cutlets and put them in a form for cooking.
- Close the lid and set the timer for 20-25 minutes.
- When the cutlets are ready, you will hear a distinctive sound.