How to develop a leg?
The muscles of the body constantly need training,because they are directly involved in the work of the musculoskeletal system. With the work of muscle tissue, the flow of blood increases, which means that the amount of oxygen and various nutrients increases. If it has already happened that you have to wear gypsum, then the load decreases, or ceases altogether, and the muscle cells atrophy. A very important point in the treatment process is the restoration of normal functions after a fracture of the leg. This article is just about how to develop a leg. This, of course, is a difficult task, but feasible.
The main tasks in rehabilitation
- Eliminate muscle atrophy, vascular changes.
- Increase the muscle tone of the leg.
- Improve the elasticity of muscles.
- Develop mobility in the joints.
- Fight stagnant phenomena.
- Increase motor activity.
The tasks, at first glance, are not so complicated, but they are simple for a healthy person. And for a person with a damaged leg, the performance of each item is a huge effort.
How to develop a leg after a fracture
- Massage, physiotherapy, rubbing. It is required to restore the old muscular activity as much as possible. Trimming the legs with cedar oil should be used. Massage after fracture is very important. Any touch, strokes, kneading movements increase muscle tone, thus speeding up the healing process. Beneficial effects of magnetotherapy sessions. Apply warming procedures (wax, ozocerite).
- Baths with additives. In the process of rehabilitation, you must take baths, adding sea salt and various herbs in them. To make such a bath use 100 grams of salt for each liter of water. Horsetail baths will be useful, since horsetail helps with blood flow disturbance, affects swelling in fractures.
- Physical exercises. They will help to solve the problem with muscle atrophy in the best way. Exercises can be done in the home, no need for this and the coach. Special knowledge for doing exercises is not required. Correctly calculate the load. Do not perform all the necessary exercises in one day, if the leg will be very disturbing.
- Special diet. Adhere to the right, and most importantly full-value food. Eat foods that contain a fairly large amount of calcium and silicon. During the rehabilitation period, cottage cheese, cow's milk, fish, soy, bread with bran, hazelnuts, green vegetables, sesame will be especially useful. Silicon fill up with raspberries, radish, currants, pears. Particularly useful in this period will be vitamins C, D, E.
Exercises for developing the foot
- First: as much as possible to walk, completely relying on the injured leg.
- The second: standing or sitting to perform rotational movements of the foot. Start the exercise a week after the removal of the cast.
- Third: swing your foot. Stand up by the chair, holding on to his back. Injured leg raise up and hold in the air. Repeat 10 times. And for a healthy leg to do the same. As a variant of the same exercise, take your foot to the side.
- Fourth: standing near a chair, stick to the back. Slowly rise on your toes, sink to your heels. If it's easy, then you need to do an exercise on one leg.
- Fifth: lie down on the floor and make mahi cross-movements.
After a month of doing such exercises, you canwill begin to exercise on the simulators. It will be very effective to work on a simulator-bicycle, but to pedal at a slow pace and initially no more than 10 minutes.
Even in a casting you need to do exercises, you can start one day after the injury. Move your toes, strain and relax the muscles, including the muscles of the plastered leg.
Now you know how to develop a leg after a fracture or a serious injury, what exercises you need to perform, which products to give preferences. Get well soon!