How to draw a wolf in stages?
Watch the video
Drawing one of the most severe forest dwellers - the wolf - will be an excellent training for a novice artist. And the finished drawing can be presented to the child as a coloring book.
Of course, to draw a gray wolf, you need paper, a good pencil and an eraser. In the process of work you can correct the picture, erase and change the lines, it is better to initially take a pencil with a solid pencil (for example, H, 2H or 3H). Traces of it will remain very thin, they can be easily removed with an eraser.
Draw a wolf: step by step instructions
Like any other character, we will draw the wolf in pencil in stages. First, we will draw geometrical figures well known to everyone - circles, ovals or rectangles (depending on which of the figures the parts of the wolf’s body will fit into). Then we will, step by step, draw the individual elements of his muzzle, torso, paws, etc.
- Draw a circle (it will be a head) and an oval (torso), connect them with smooth lines. The circle is divided by two cross lines into 4 parts. To the oval, draw a couple of slightly curved lines (paws) with small ovals (feet) at the ends.
- Now begin to draw the contours of the head and muzzle: ears, eyes, nose, mouth and mustache, characteristic of the wolf fur.
- Next, draw the torso, connecting it with the head of the neck, covered with a lush "collar" of wool.
- Draw the wolf powerful paws and bushy tail.
- If you are satisfied with the result, erase all the extra lines. Stroke the finished drawing with a pencil or color it.
You can also gradually draw the wolf Akella from the cartoon “Mowgli” or his equally popular relative - the wolf from “Well, wait!