How to get taller?
As is known, the average person finishes growing up in 20-25 years. It is believed that after reaching this age, it is impossible to change your height in a big way. However, according to some medical professionals, the likelihood of a bit of growth exists even at 30 years of age. What do you need to do for this?
First of all, it is worth noting that there is no need to strive for all sorts of drugs, the propaganda of which is actively conducted in the network. Some remedies may do more harm than good. In addition, no need to go under the surgeon's knife. You will always have time to come to such a radical measure. First you need to try a safer and simpler means of increasing growth. First of all it is possible to carry sport to them. For those involved in sports, there is a chance to score a couple of extra centimeters. In particular, doctors recommend regularly playing volleyball, basketball, as well as visiting the pool. These species are the most effective in terms of how to become taller.
In addition to the above sports, help to grow exercises on the crossbar, jumping, side bending, deflection of the body and his sipping. The main thing is not to overdo it with the loads on the body.Excessive activity can provoke the opposite effect and slow down the development. In total, as they say, should be in moderation.
For those who care about how to become tall, you need to say that you can become taller only if you completely give up bad habits. It is advisable to begin to harden, visit a massage therapist, eat healthy foods containing potassium and calcium. Those people who want to learn how to grow taller quickly will have to be disappointed. In order to achieve visible results, you will need months or even years.
How to become taller: a set of exercises
There is a set of special exercises that allow you to gain a few centimeters of growth. Before starting their implementation, it is advisable to do a short warm-up (5 minutes) and only then proceed to the actions listed below.
- We stand facing the wall and stretch upwards. Having risen on socks, it is necessary to achieve maximum “straightening” of the body.
- We hang on the crossbar and try to relax all the muscles as much as possible. We perform oscillations from side to side according to the principle of a pendulum. To increase the effect can be tied to the legs load.
- We pull up on the crossbar, after which we descend and hang for three minutes, having completely relaxed the muscles. You need to repeat this exercise 5-10 times.
- We hang on the crossbar and within three minutes we turn the body to the right-to the left.
- We jump on the left and right foot in turn, then on both. With each jump you need to try to reach the object located at a height (chandeliers, branches, cornice ...). On the day you need to make about 100 jumps.
- We lay down on the stomach, stretching the legs straight. Hands must be positioned behind the back. Then you should bend as much as possible, raising your shoulders and head. This exercise must be repeated 6-10 times.
- We lay down on our backs, stretch our legs, we spread our arms to the sides. In turn, you need to raise your legs to form a right angle. Repeat the exercise 6-10 times.
- We again lie down on the stomach, straighten our legs and stretch our arms along the body. We try to raise in such a position closed legs 6-10 times.
- We go up the stairs to the fifth floor, then we go down. Repeat the exercise 5 times.