How to learn to make a twine?
Twine - the dream of many athletes, dancers andjust people who are keen on sports. There are 2 types of twine: longitudinal and transverse. Longitudinal making easier. If you once sat on it, the muscles will keep stretching for many years. With the transverse everything is different. This is a sports twine. Once you stop exercising regularly, the muscles lose that stretch.
Sit on the twine
There is nothing difficult in learning to dotwine. The most important thing is the regularity of training and patience. Both longitudinal and transverse twine are suitable for static and dynamic stretching exercises.
- Standing at a horizontal bar (or other support for hands),we make flies with one foot with a straight back. Trying to keep the leg relaxed and swing do quickly. First we do it from side to side, facing the horizontal bar, then turn sideways and wave the foot back and forth;
- Moving away from the horizontal bar, we continue to make flies sideways. The flies are made slowly with a straight back and body;
- Do rides on bent legs from side to side. We try not to tilt our back forward.
- We put one foot forward as much as possible andWe sit down. The body is even, hands rest on the waist. The foot of the hind leg lies on the floor and is directed sideways. We try to straighten the leg (back) in the knee. We remain in this position for at least 30 seconds. You can slightly sway up and down, crouching lower and lower. Then we change the leg. After the muscles get used to these kinds of exercise, you can add to this exercise the extension of the front leg. Thus we directly train entering into the longitudinal twine. In this position, you need to insure yourself with your hands on the sides.
- We place the legs as far apart as possible andWe remain in this position with a straight back. The feet do not "part" in the sides. The position must be stable. We remain in this position for at least 30 seconds. After this, you can slowly begin to bend down with a straight back to the ground.
- Leave the legs in the position described above. We bow, curl in the waist and lower the hand to the opposite leg. We pull the free hand up and look at the outstretched hand. After 30 seconds in this position, change the side of the slope.
To achieve an effect without harm, the body is betterjust alternate workouts with rest. 3-4 times a week we stretch, supporting muscles in a tone, even once a week you can arrange a quality training with a long stretch. And 1-2 days completely relax from training.
Contraindications to twine
Before learning how to make a twine,make sure that it is not contraindicated to you. People who have muscle trauma, vascular disease, cardiovascular disease, inflammation, hernia, arthritis, arthrosis, problems with the spine, any stretching is contraindicated. It is best to consult a doctor before starting the exercises.
Read also our article How to sit on a twine.