How to make cookies?
The modern confectionery industry produces such a huge variety of varieties and types of cookies that, at first glance, there is absolutely no point in baking it yourself. It would seem, why waste your time, dirty dishes and hands, dot the floor of the kitchen with flour and powdered sugar, if you can safely walk to the nearest store and buy there everything that your heart desires. However, many housewives still, as in times of indiscriminate shortages, prefer to make their own homemade cookies, quite reasonably believing that it is much tastier and healthier than cookies from the store. We will tell you about how to make cookies with your own hands.
How to cook oatmeal cookies in the home kitchen.
- To make oatmeal cookies, you will need two glasses of Hercules cereal. They should be poured on a baking sheet and put it in a slightly heated oven. Oatmeal should be regularly stirred and checked. As soon as they dry up and begin to slightly browned, it is time to take them out.
- Cooled oatmeal should be poured into a blender and grind there. Choose the degree of grinding to your taste - you can grind them rather finely, then the cookie will look like a shop, and you can leave large pieces of flakes, in this case, the cookie will have a pronounced oatmeal taste and a crumbly texture.
- Mix with a mixer one pack of softened butter, add five tablespoons of plain sugar and one bag of vanilla sugar and beat the mixture for a few more minutes.
- Beat one large chicken egg into the oily mass and mix everything thoroughly.
- Sift ¾ cup of flour and mix it with 1 tablespoon of baking powder - baking powder for dough, which is sold in a ready-made form.
- Now combine all three masses - flakes, flour and butter in one bowl and carefully knead the dough. For spice in the finished dough, you can add a handful of chopped prunes or a few spoons of raisins. After that, cover the bowl with the dough and put it in the refrigerator for a while.
- In the meantime, prepare a baking sheet, cover it with baking parchment and heat the oven to medium temperature (180 - 200 * C).
- When everything is ready, you can start making small balls of dough and spread them on parchment, not forgetting to leave small intervals for the honey.
- After the whole baking sheet is full, it should be put in the oven, where you can bake the cookies to the desired color. Usually baking time ranges from twenty minutes to half an hour.
How to make shortbread cookies with your own hands.
There are a lot of recipes for shortbread cookies and almost every housewife is firmly convinced that it is her recipe that is the most correct, and everyone else has no idea how to make “real” shortbread cookies. We will not argue and just offer you our version of the preparation of this delicious delicacy.
How to make homemade chamomile cookies.
- These cookies, unlike traditional shortbread cookies, are much easier to spread on a baking sheet, since they do not need to be pre-cut into molds. To make it, you will need a large pastry bag and a star-shaped bag on it.
- Then everything is done very simply - rub a packet of softened butter with four tablespoons of powdered sugar until this mixture becomes fluffy and homogeneous. Then we drive one egg into it and diligently beat everything with a mixer.
- Then sift 300 grams of flour, slowly add it to the oil mixture and knead the dough.
- When it is well kneaded, load it into a pastry bag and squeeze small portions of dough out of it onto a baking sheet lined with parchment. We try to give each flower the shape of a flower.
- We put the baking tray with cookies in the heated to 220 * C oven and wait for the cookie to become golden in color. It usually takes about ten minutes.
- When the cookies cool, the middle of the flowers can be decorated with cherry jam, a drop of melted dark chocolate or colored fruit jelly.