How to make lip gloss?
Every woman and girl at least once in her life painted her lips, and many do it all the time. Some of them use lipsticks and gloss, bought in stores, and some use gloss of their own making. In this article we will describe a few recipes for how to make lip gloss.
For a start, it is worth noting that most women use gloss to increase lips, however, improperly painted lips are unlikely to give you seductiveness. You will learn how to paint lips from another article on our site - “How to paint lips?”.
How to make lip gloss: ideas
Here are a few options for the combination of ingredients, you can fully comply with the recipes, and you can make adjustments to taste:
- Orange-chocolate gloss: half a teaspoon of beeswax, a tablespoon of cocoa butter, a few drops of vitamin E (it is better to use vitamin capsules), a few drops of sweet orange essential oil.
- Mint shine. Ingredients: beeswax (5 grams), sweet almond oil (4 grams), do not confuse with bitter (it can not be used), a couple drops of mint essential oil, a few drops of vitamin E.
- Vanilla shine: 10 ml of macerate vanilla pods, 3 g mango butter, 4 ml jojoba oil, 2 g carnauba wax, 2 g beeswax, a few drops of vitamin E.
How to make shine: instructions
The basis of the preparation of light is one sequence of actions:
- First, you need to melt solid ingredients in the water bath, such as beeswax, mango oil, palm wax. It is to melt, do not overheat the ingredients.
- Mix melted ingredients and cool slightly before adding essential oils and vitamin E.
- After adding the remaining ingredients shine thoroughly and pour into a jar or other container for storage.
- Before use shine must be cooled. Cool only in natural conditions.
How to make lip gloss: recommendations
- The main thing - the use of quality ingredients.
- Before deciding to add any oil to the gloss recipe, study its effects on the skin, and also make sure that you are not allergic to it.
- Do not immediately do a lot of shine, it is better to use within 2-3 weeks.
- For storage it is better to use glass jars.
- If you like glitter, you can add confectionery glitter to the shine.
- If you like colored glitters, add a little colored lipstick when cooking.
- Use enamel or glassware to create a steam bath, it is not necessary to melt the ingredients in a metal dish.
- If your recipe has no solid ingredients, do not expose the gloss to heat.
In addition, if you have not fully used cosmetics, lip gloss can be made with its use: the remnants of your favorite lipstick mixed with cosmetic petroleum jelly. So you get a beautiful shine with a touch of your favorite color. If desired, you can also add your favorite essential oil to add shine to the shine.