How to save login?
If you want to know how to save a login from any site, it’s very simple: the very first time you logged in to the site, your login is automatically saved by the browser, and how to save the login and password together is the case. consist somewhat differently. If you have not previously configured the browser to never save passwords, then each time you type your username and password, any browser asks you "Save password?", You click "Yes" or whatever is convenient for you, there is an option "Not now". If you have once clicked “No, never”, or “No, not for this site”, or set your browser to never save passwords, then in the settings of each browser there is a path that you can configure that you need, the way you need, as if to “change your opinion”. Below you are offered ways to configure in the main popular browsers.
How to save your login to Odnoklassniki and Vkontakte
- IE: Click on “Service” in the upper right corner of the browser and select the latest one in the “Internet Options” list, then find “Content” and open “AutoFill”. Find next to "Options."Do you see the AutoFill Settings window? Suppose we need to find out how to save the login in Contact: open the "Usernames and Passwords in Forms" window. You need to put a tick next to "Display a request before saving passwords." After that, going to the site, the browser will ask you about saving, and you will specifically choose for which particular site you want to save the data.
- Mozilla: Above the field where you type website addresses, find “Tools” and select “Settings” in the drop-down menu, click on “Protection”. There should be ticked "Remember passwords for sites", if it is not, then put. By opening the "Exceptions" and deleting sites you no longer need, you leave only those to which you want to save the password, that is, and.
- Opera: Open the browser menu and select “Settings”, then find “General Settings” and open. A window will open where you should find the “Forms” tab. In the appeared you will see the item "Enable password management" - check the box and click on "OK". Now, every time, when entering the new site, Opera will ask you about saving your data, and when entering Odnoklassniki and VKontakte, you choose “Yes, save the password”.
- Safari: To save your data in Safari, you need to click on the Gear in the upper right corner, this is the action menu, then open “Settings” and “AutoFill”. Click on “User Names and Passwords”. If there is a tick "Never save", uncheck it and everything will work. And if you have chosen “Never for this site” once, then you will need to open “Edit”, this is next to “User names and passwords”. Open the list and delete from there the site to which you have chosen to never save the password, that is, and
- Chrome: Locate the wrench, browser settings. Then in your personal materials, select “Manage Saved Passwords” and “Never Save”. In the list you will see sites to which you did not want to save passwords. Remove from the list of VKontakte and Odnoklassniki, and, again, going to the sites and the Google Chrome browser will offer you to save the input data, and you agree.