How to set up "Bandicam" for comfortable video recording
Usually, when someone wants to make a video withmonitor, it downloads the program Bandicam. This is due to the fact that it is one of the most popular among all its competitors. But it happens that it is difficult for a beginner to understand the seemingly simple interface of the program.
This article will discuss how to configure"Bandicam" for convenient and comfortable video recording. All aspects of setup will be discussed in detail and a step-by-step instruction will be laid out, so that everyone, even a beginner, can easily record his video.
Settings for recording games
Before the beginning of the story I would like to doremark. Versions of "Bandicam" come in a variety of ways, and their configuration may vary, but there should not be a cardinal difference. In this article, version 18.104.22.1684 of December 29, 2016 will be disassembled.
So, first of all, let's talk about how to set up "Bandicam" to record video games, because most often for this reason use this program.
- After installation, the program shortcut should appear on the desktop. Click on it with a double click to open Bandicam.
- You need to go to the FPS tab, which is located in the sidebar on the left in the program window.
- In the event that you have a weak video card with low power, it is recommended to check the box next to "Set limit" and enter 30 FPS in the input field.
- Now it only remains to enable the FPS display in the "FPS Overlay" column. By checking the box next to "Position on the screen," specify where the indicator will be displayed.
Now, without closing Bandicam, open any game. In one of the corners, you will see the FPS indicator displayed in green. This means that everything is ready for recording.
Close the game and go to the program window. There, under the buttons, you should watch the name of the running game and its resolution in pixels. To start recording, press the large "Rec" button.
In the event that you are shooting a game infull screen mode, you can start recording by pressing the "F12" hotkey. By the way, you can stop recording by pressing the same key. After the recording has started, the FPS indicator changes color to red.
Now you know how to set up "Bandicam" to record video games, now let's talk about how to adjust the sound.
If you want to record audio in parallel with the video, now we will tell you how to do it.
- After opening the program, go to the "Videos" tab. This tab is in the left panel.
- Now you need to get into the settings. Click on the button of the same name in the "Record" column.
- In principle, in order to record the sound was done, just tick the box next to "Record sound."
- But for a more flexible configuration, pay attentionto the column "Main unit". There, in the drop-down list, select the device through which you want to record the sound (usually select Win7 Sound (WASAPI) as standard).
- Now go to the settings window in the "Format" column.
- Here you can adjust the sound quality. In the Bitrate field, select a value of 192 kbps.
- In the "Frequency" field, select a value to choose from. The more it is, the better the sound recording.
Well, basically, that's all, now you know how to set up "Bandicam", but it's worth mentioning about other difficulties in recording.
What to do if the shooting lasts only 10 minutes
If you have made all the settings, as was saidabove, and after the start of recording the video found that it lasts no more than 10 minutes, it means only one thing - the "Bandicam" full version is missing. In other words, the program is unlicensed. To avoid these inconveniences, buy a license and enter the key given to you in the corresponding menu in the program.