Staff development, types of personnel training.
One of the main conditions for the development of the company,increase its prestige in the market and increase competitiveness are high-quality corporate knowledge, which must constantly improve and improve. Personnel training is aimed at bringing knowledge and skills of employees in line with the required level of production, increasing the professional level of employees.
Types of personnel training can be the following:
1.Professional training.It can be primary, secondary and higher and,accordingly, its duration can be from 1 year to 6 years. Initial vocational training is aimed at obtaining a working profession in vocational schools. Higher education is the training of high-level specialists and qualifications, an in-depth and quality education. Upon completion of the training, a document is issued on the receipt of education (diploma, certificate).
2. Advanced training.If there is a certain professionaltraining an employee can improve their skills in professional courses, specialized faculties, business institutes. The training time can be from 1 day to 6 months. Given that science, economics and technology do not stand still, but are constantly evolving, the knowledge gained earlier becomes obsolete. All types of personnel training are attractive in their own way for employees and personnel services, but qualification occupies a special place among them for a number of reasons: - it is a cheap and quick way of training, in comparison with professional training, - a narrow range of training modules and a specific target orientation of training.
3. Retraining of staff. This type of training involves obtaining a newprofession or second specialty. Sometimes there is an overabundance or shortage of specialists of a certain specialty, then it is required to get a second professional profession for employees. Usually this type of training is in demand in the employment centers, where people come after a reduction from their previous place of work. Duration of training: from six months to 2 years.
4. Postgraduate professional traininginvolves obtaining a higher scientific orprofessional qualification (postgraduate and doctoral studies). Duration of training: from 2 to 4 years. It is not necessary to include all types of personnel training in the plan of professional development, it will be enough one or two.
Stages of training the personnel of the firm.
There is a certain order of training of employees of the enterprise or firm, which should be adhered to:
1. Conduct an introductory course lasting from 8 to 16 hours for newly recruited staff. These courses are studying the normative documents, the structure of the company, the principles and main directions of work. As a result of the training, a test is given, which is the result of a probationary period;
2. Appointed to a new post, managers and specialists who are relocated to another position, undergo a training course with a separation from work for a quality induction (from 24 to 32 hours);
3. All heads of the structural divisions of the firm should from time to time receive training according to the corresponding programs established by the management (courses, seminars, trainings);
4. Workers in the mass professions must annually attend training courses in advanced training;
5. All employees should undergo mandatory instruction when introducing a new regulatory document or instruction related to their performance of official duties. Any other type of staff training should be part of the annual staff development plan and be consistent with management. Due to the fact that the improvement of the personnel training system is permanent, it is necessary to include in this plan and new methods of increasing the level of professional skills of employees.