The drug "Tanakan": reviews of doctors and indications for use
"Tanakan" - a drug that facilitates blood circulation, regulating the function of the brain, a positive effect on the tone of the veins and blood vessels. It also greatly helps with insufficient mobility of the lower extremities. All the problems described overshadow the life of more than one person, and if earlier it was believed that a problem with vessels could occur only in elderly people, today experts unfortunately deny this fact. Neurologists prescribe appropriate medications, including Tanakan, for children. Reviews of doctors say about the complete safety and high efficacy of the drug, regardless of the age category of the patient.
Why is it so popular? The reason lies in the main component: it is of plant origin, due to which it is practically harmless to health.
Pharmacology of the drug "Tanakan"
The main active ingredient in the preparation is an extract of "silver apricot" (in medicine, its name in Latin, Ginkgo biloba, is more known). This tree grows in Japan and Eastern China and is the only one of its kind that survived the ice age. Previously, it was distributed throughout the entire Earth, had many species. Its history stretches from the Cretaceous period, but now there is only one species left that has survived in the East.
It is thanks to this component about the drug "Tanakan" reviews are positive from many patients, which he was prescribed. The medicine is produced in the form of tablets (in a blister pack of 15 pcs.) And a solution (in a 30 ml vial).
Characteristics of Ginkgo Biloba
The miraculous properties of Ginkgo biloba have recently been discovered with the help of modern technological means. In the extract of the plant, extracted from the leaves, contains about 50 useful substances, some of them are completely unique and can not be extracted anywhere else. Among the elements there is everything: vitamins, amino acids, micro and macro elements in large quantities, various esters, acids of organic origin, alkaloids, ginkgoic acids, steroids and much more.
In addition to the active substance in the tablet "Tanakan" included auxiliary. Their content in relation to the extract is insignificant, but this part should also be paid attention to. Among them:
- colloidal silicon dioxide;
- corn starch;
- lactose monohydrate;
- microcrystalline cellulose.
Depending on the form of release, the composition of additional ingredients may vary. Thus, the following additional substances are present in the liquid solution of the drug "Tanakan" (reviews of pharmacists and instructions confirm this):
- orange and lemon flavors;
- purified water;
- 96% ethanol;
- sodium saccharinate.
"Tanakan": indications, reviews
The drug "Tanakan" refers to a broad-spectrum drugs. It is recommended to use when:
- violation of the functions of vision, its decline and weakness;
- neurosensory deficiency of genesis;
- hearing impairment in general, tinnitus;
- dizziness and jumps in blood pressure;
- Raynaud's syndrome and disease;
- cognitive deficiency of genesis;
- rehabilitation after strokes and heart attacks;
- violation of the brain and blood circulation after traumatic brain injuries of varying severity (in this case only “Tanakan” in tablets is used);
- violations of the functions of speech, hearing and vision in children caused by neurological problems (the form of the drug is a pill, the application should be coordinated with a competent specialist);
- age-related changes in blood circulation, tendency to thrombogenesis.
Dosage and rules of administration
Regardless of the form of release, the drug should be taken 3 times a day with meals. A single dose of the drug can be in the form of 1 tablet or 1 mg of Tanakan solution (reviews of those who took it, mention that for convenience, a graduated pipette is attached to the vial).
Tablets need to drink with a sufficient amount of liquid (at least half a glass). As for the solution, it is diluted with the same amount of water.
The drug can be used without fear of overdose, since for all the time clinical observations of such cases have not been identified. The effect of the use of the drug becomes noticeable after a month after the start of treatment, the general course lasts at least 3 months and, on the recommendation of a doctor, can be increased.
"Tanakan" during pregnancy
The instructions of the drug "Tanakan" (reviews of doctors confirm this) indicatedthat its use is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the lack of proper laboratory tests. In this case, the main active ingredient of the drug is strictly forbidden to use during gestation and breastfeeding.
Accordingly, the use of "Tanakan" is possible only after childbirth and the child's transition to independent feeding. If there is a need for further treatment at this time, a drug analogue should be selected, the effect of which will be based on other substances.
"Tanakan" for children, reviews of doctors
Increasingly, the drug is prescribed to children. According to neuropathologists, he is able to help the child in violation of a number of functions and has a sedative effect.
It is quite eloquently talking about the effectiveness and benefits of the drug "Tanakan" reviews. For children under 12 years of age, the use of the main active ingredient, or more precisely, Ginkgo biloba extract, is not recommended, which indicates the need to treat this prescription with caution and consult with several experienced specialists before taking it.If the need for preparations of such an action is still there, it is recommended to pay attention to alternative medicines without an extract.
You should not make an independent decision and start using Tanakan (reviews suggest that this also applies to other drugs with a similar therapeutic effect), because almost all medicines, except for benefits, can have side effects, especially on an unformed children's body.
Contraindications to the use of "Tanakan"
Despite the wide range of applications and a large number of positive reviews from both doctors and patients, the drug has a number of fairly serious contraindications:
- hypersensitivity to any of the components;
- lactose deficiency, congenital galactosemia.
Extended contraindications for liquid release
The above are general contraindications for both forms of release. If Tanakan is prescribed in solution, the feedback from pharmacists adds a number of restrictions:
- stomach ulcer to any degree;
- acute form of gastritis;
- acute circulatory disorders of the brain;
- low blood clotting;
- acute degree of myocardial infarction;
- liver disease;
- chronic alcoholism;
- Alzheimer's disease;
- serious violations of the brain as a whole;
- acute mental disorders.
Side Effects of Tanakan
Like any drug with similar indications and composition, Tanakan has a number of undesirable manifestations:
- vestibular disorder and headaches, insomnia;
- skin rashes, itching, in some cases eczema may occur;
- nausea and acute abdominal pain, gastrointestinal disorders, and dyspepsia;
- decrease in blood coagulation function, and with long-term use of the drug - bleeding.
Most patients who have been prescribed the use of "Tanakan", the reviews leave positive and indicate that side effects occur very rarely. In this case, in the event of such, it is recommended to immediately contact your doctor.
Features of the drug "Tanakan"
Due to the active substance, the drug continues to be tested for the possibility of treating a number of diseases.Thus, a positive effect of the drug was revealed in the following sections of practical medicine:
- in neurology- “Tanakan” has very positive reviews, experts say that it has a beneficial effect on ischemic tissues, prevents lipid oxidation, reduces swelling of the brain, prevents the development of free radicals, etc .;
- in geriatrics- after taking the drug, older people over 60 years old for 2 months have significantly improved their general condition, stopped having pains in the extremities, decreased fatigue, headaches and hearing disorders, increased motivation for an active lifestyle, etc .;
- in endocrinology- the drug "Tanakan" (expert reviews are very positive) lowers blood glucose in diabetics, improves blood circulation, improves the general condition of patients, and also smooths the pathological symptoms of the disease;
- in phlebology- According to research, the drug significantly helped to reduce fatigue during long walking, to get rid of puffiness and cold feeling in the legs of most patients.
The described effects of the drug confirm its versatility and once again provethat its use with the right approach and control by doctors is able to give a high positive result. If treatment with this medication is prescribed, it is better to take Tanakan pills, the reviews of which indicate less difficulty in taking than a solution.
Is it possible to replace?
The drug has a fairly large number of their own kind, among which there are drugs with the same active substance, and with a completely different composition. What can replace the "Tanakan"? Analogs (reviews of practitioners confirm this) are quite effective and are used along with those widely advertised. Among the most popular alternatives are:
- “Armadin” is a drug for intramuscular or intravenous injections, used for vegetative-vascular dystonia, disorders of the brain blood circulation in acute form, impaired cognitive genesis, neurosis-like conditions, heart failure, as well as in complex therapy of myocardial infarction, unstable angina, etc .;
- "Bentsiklan" - tablets for the treatment of diseases of the circulatory system, ulcers of the stomach and intestinal tract, has indications for the treatment of renal colic and spasms in the genitourinary system;
- "Neuroximet" - the main active ingredient is also Ginkgo biloba, so the action is generally similar to "Tanakan", is available in the form of capsules;
- "Entrop" - is available in the form of tablets and is designed to help in the treatment of obesity, depressions of various etiologies and severity, diseases of the central nervous system, mental disorders, neuroses, chronic alcoholism, etc .;
- "Resveratrol 40" - tablets, used in various pathologies of the circulatory system, for the prevention of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases ("Tanakan", reviews directly indicate that in these cases it is not recommended), to improve the work of the brain in all its manifestations;
- "Omaron" - pills for the treatment of diseases of the central nervous system caused by disorders of the cerebral circulation, ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes, the effects of traumatic brain injury, illness and Meniere's syndrome, etc.
The preparations described above are not all analogues of Tanakan. Depending on the price, operating components and indications for use, you can find an adequate replacement for it. However, before replacing the prescribed drug with an alternative,Regardless of the reasons for this choice, you must additionally consult with your doctor to make sure that the analogue meets the needs of the organism.