The benefits and harms of muesli: relevant information for anyone who thinks about health
Muesli is a popular balanced product. Some find it very useful, while others do not. What really are the benefits and harm of muesli? We will try to give an exhaustive answer to this question in our article.
The benefits of this dish
Our conversation on the topic "The benefits and harms of muesli" we begin with a positive note - with the advantages of using this product. Nutritionists believe that the main benefit of this dish is stored in whole grains. They are often the basis of this product. The fact is that unmilled cereals retain much more nutrients that positively affect our bodies. Also, muesli, the benefits and harms of which are discussed in this article, are often enriched with all sorts of additives, such as fruits and nuts. Based on these and other properties of the product, it can be recommended:
- Those who want to normalize the work of the stomach and intestines.Especially in such a situation cereal with cereal will be useful. If you suffer from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, we advise you to boil them in water before use (it will take no more than three minutes). After such heat treatment, you are not threatened with such unpleasant phenomena as flatulence, and some others.
- Those who want to lose weight. This dish gives a feeling of satiety for a long time and removes from the body cholesterol, slags and toxins. True to those who need a diet on the muslles, you should choose the lowest-calorie types of this product and fill it with not fat cream or milk, but low-fat yogurt.
- Those suffering from hypertension or cardiovascular diseases. These people will benefit from vitamins that are found in most types of this product.
- Those who suffer from diabetes. True, people from this category should choose special types of muesli containing specially processed dietary fiber and the minimum amount of sweeteners.
The harm of this dish
Having consecrated one part of our topic “The Use and Harm of Muesli”, it is worth moving to the second, more negative one. Use of this product may harm your health and body shape.following cases:
- Eating muesli with tropical fruits can cause allergies. To avoid this phenomenon is simple. It is enough to choose other, more familiar to Russian people fillers, such as wild berries, dried pears or apples. You can also buy muesli without additional components and simply add fresh fruits and berries to them.
- Eating this dish can harm your body if you buy muesli with high-calorie fillings, such as banana chips, honey, coconut chips or chocolate chips.
- The use of low-quality muesli with fruit can harm your stomach and kidneys if berries and fruits were processed with preservatives based on sulfur. Such substances make the color of berries and fruits unrealistically bright - this indicator should alert you when choosing a product in the store.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that those who are interested in the benefits and harm of muesli should carefully study the composition of this product. Be careful when buying. And then muesli will bring exclusively benefit to your organism!