Tomato diet for weight loss: menu options, reviews. Calorie fresh tomato
The problem of excess weight makes women look for new diets to reduce it. To reduce their volumes, they began to use tomatoes. Thanks to them, the process of weight loss occurs efficiently and quickly. What is a tomato diet for weight loss?
Useful properties of tomato
Tomato is a vegetable that is constantly used in food and is used to prepare many dishes. It has beneficial properties for the human body. Tomato has the following positive qualities:
- Tomatoes are rich in vitamins that are necessary for the normal functioning of the body. These are vitamins A, B, C.
- Tomatoes help to strengthen the immune system.
- They contain fiber, which has a positive effect on the state of the intestines and frees it from toxins.
- Tomatoes contain sugars that allow you to fill the body with energy throughout the day.
- Tomatoes are able to relieve depression and return a good mood.
- Tomatoes contain iron, magnesium, zinc and glucose. Thanks to these substances, the beauty of hair, nails and skin is preserved.
- Tomatoes contain lycopene, which is essential for healthy heart and blood vessels. It prevents the development of tumors and improves metabolism.
- Tomatoes contain coffee and linoleic acid, which fight harmful substances inside the body.
- Tomatoes help to effectively get rid of excess weight.
Tomatoes are found in a small amount of protein, some carbohydrates and fat.
The beneficial properties of a tomato positively affect the health of a person and his beauty.
Tomato diet for weight loss: the essence
The diet, in which there are tomatoes, is pleasant to the taste and does not require special efforts from losing weight. Fasting on it is not necessary. Tomatoes act on the body in such a way that harmful substances are completely removed from it.
Thanks to them, the intestines and stomach are cleansed of toxins, which allows them to work fully.
Women, going through the tomato diet for weight loss, were pleased with its results.
For effective weight loss you need to use tomatoes, which are grown without the use of nitrates and other fertilizers.
The essence of the diet is nutrition, including all the necessary minerals and vitamins. You can include in the diet those foods that will benefit the body. They should not contain many calories.
Be sure to include in the diet tomatoes. After all, the calorie content of fresh tomatoesis only 20 kcal per 100 grams.
Therefore, the tomato diet allows you to:
- eat fully;
- not feeling hungry;
- get rid of extra pounds.
Observing simple recommendations, you can turn weight loss into an effective process of losing extra pounds. During the diet it is necessary to go in for sports and take walks.
Tomato diet for weight loss includes the following tips:
- It is important to properly prepare and think over your diet, make a meal schedule.
- You should not eat some tomatoes, add other products.
- Before dieting, you should consult with your doctor.
- Strictly adhere to the selected diet.
- In the menu, add products that contribute to the normal functioning of the body.
- Tomatoes must be purchased natural, which do not contain nitrates.
- To be on such a diet is best during the harvest, and not in winter.
Observing simple rules, you can make the process of losing weight effective and beneficial to health.
Tomato diet for 3 days
The diet is suitable for those people who urgently need to throw a few pounds. It is necessary for women who need to look perfect in an evening dress or in their favorite costume.
Tomato diet for quick weight loss is based on the consumption of tomatoes. Up to 1.5 kg of vegetables will be needed per day.
To diversify the menu, tomatoes can be cooked in a double boiler or make juice from them.
The main thing is that during the diet, in addition to tomatoes, tea and water, no more food should be included.
As a result, you can become slimmer by 2-3 kg. Before starting a diet you need to consult a doctor.
Tomatoe diet for weight loss 10 kg
An important condition for this diet are ripe tomatoes. Green tomatoes are not suitable because of the content of toxins in them.The term of the tomato diet can be different and completely depend on the endurance of the body.
The first time should be limited to two days. Then you can increase the duration of the diet up to a week. Food should be consumed daily fractional, at least 5-6 times. Drink more water, because it allows you to improve the work of the stomach and intestines.
If there is a need to repeat the diet, then it can be done only in a month.
Menu diet for weight loss:
- On the first day of 6 potatoes bake or cook in the peel. Wash down with a glass of tomato juice. All potatoes need to be distributed in 5-6 receptions.
- The next day, 0.5 kg of cheese consumed with tomatoes.
- On the 3rd day in the diet include fruit. You can eat everything except bananas and grapes.
- On the 4th day you can combine tomatoes with 0.5 kg of chicken meat, because it is considered dietary.
- On the 5th day, you should eat dried fruits, except raisins, bananas and figs.
- On the 6th day, you can use 0.5 liters of nonfat kefir.
- The seventh day, along with tomatoes, you can eat lean fish.
After each meal, it is recommended to drink a liter of tomato juice or eat a few tomatoes.Their daily rate is from 1.5 to 2 kg. During the day, you need to drink plenty of liquid in the form of tea or water.
Weight loss per week is up to 10 kg.
Cucumbers and tomatoes together help get rid of extra pounds. In the diet should include a small amount of cottage cheese, not more than 100 g. You can vary the menu with salad and fill it with a spoon of lean cream. The diet includes some olive oil.
Tomato-cucumber diet for weight loss includes up to 1.5 kg of vegetables. You must follow the drinking regime, which implies water without gas and green tea without sugar.
1 kg of cucumbers and 0.5 kg of tomato divided into several meals. Sweet from the diet should be eliminated completely.
If you want to repeat the diet, then it is recommended to do it in a month.
Diet on tomatoes: the pros and cons
Tomato diet for weight loss has the following advantages:
- It has a positive effect on the heart and blood vessels.
- Contributes to the normalization of blood pressure.
- Improves metabolism and reduces excess deposits.
- Eliminates deficiencies in the body of vitamins B, C and A.
- Improves the digestive tract.
- Helps to lose weight without compromising health.
Losing weight on this diet helps low calorie fresh tomato, which allows you to eat it without compromising health.
Despite the positive aspects, the diet has contraindications. Tomatoes can not be eaten:
- if there are diseases such as peptic ulcer, gastritis and pancreatitis;
- with severe food poisoning;
- during pregnancy and lactation.
During the diet, a decrease in the amount of fluid occurs in the body, so to prevent rapid weight gain after it, you must gradually include salt in the diet.
Reviews on the diet of doctors and losing weight
According to reviews of doctors, the tomato diet for weight loss is very effective for weight loss. The menu, designed for 3 days, it is better not to use often, and use as fasting days.
The most effective doctors consider a diet that is designed for a longer period of time. After receiving the result to fix the weight, it is repeated every 6 months.
According to reviews thinner, tomato diethelps get rid of 3 to 10 kg, depending on the time spent on it.It is easy to follow a diet thanks to tasty and juicy fruits.
Diet allows you to quickly lose weight and saturate the body with useful substances. The process of losing weight does not cause negative consequences, if the recommendations of the doctor are fully followed.