What does it mean to die in a dream?
Interpreters of dreams and scientists respond differently to the question of what it means to die in a dream. Much depends on how a person felt, seeing his own death as it was.
Consider the values of this dream in popular dream books.
Interpretation of sleep in different sources
- According to psychologists, people who feel a lot of pain in their sleep may actually be unwell. The body signals to them about the problem. For example, if a person dreams that he was shot in the heart, he should be examined by a cardiologist.
- According to the dream book created on the basis of oral interpretations of Vanga, if a person sees his own death, he will live many more happy years, will find true love.
- Dream Dream Hosse also considers such a dream a good sign, foreshadowing a long life.
- In Freud's Dream Book, a book based on the works of a famous scientist, it is said that people who see how they die in a dream are fatalists, who are pessimistic about the world.
- According to Tsvetkov, death in a dream means a period of calm, temporary inactivity in a person’s life.
- Dream Miller warns: to die in a dream - to the trouble. A person may be suffering from a serious illness or is at risk of getting sick. Alternative interpretation - neglect of work duties.
- If you believe the dream book Meneghetti, then to die in a dream is to experience the end of the black stripe in life, to move on to a new stage.
- Many esotericists believe that they see themselves in a dream as dying people who are at an important stage of their life journey. They are ready to transform, go to a new level of development, therefore their subconsciousness projects the image of death.