What is dangerous ovarian cyst?
Ovarian cyst is a formation within which there is a liquid content. Sometimes it can appear or disappear imperceptibly for the patient. Cysts are both benign and malignant.
Consider the dangerous ovarian cyst in the second case.
Danger of illness
- A cyst can cause cancer. Sometimes this tumor can cause cancer, even at a young age.
- This formation sometimes has a long leg, which can twist under the influence of physical exertion. As a consequence, tissue necrosis may occur, which will entail the removal of the ovary.
- Cyst is very dangerous risk of rupture. If its dimensions increase, it means that it is filled with liquid and may burst. The rupture of a neoplasm will entail the penetration of fluid into the abdominal cavity and the development of various diseases.
- The presence of a cyst can adversely affect the functioning of the internal organs.The tension squeezes them, disrupting normal work.
- Cyst makes it difficult to conceive a child.
This is what threatens an ovarian cyst if untreated, therefore, at the first suspicions, be sure to see a doctor.