World-famous animated series, or how to draw the Simpsons
"The Simpsons" is one of the most popularanimated series all over the world. This family deservedly climbed the career ladder and attracted crowds of fans. And a lot of them wanted to know, but how to draw the Simpsons? Drawing a famous family is not very difficult, if you observe the proportions at the beginning of the picture. Therefore, when the characters start to work out well, you can try to create your own comics. Consider how to draw the male part of the family, namely: Homer Simpson, the head of the family, and his son Barth.
To work you will need color pencils, markers or a tablet (if you want to draw on a computer).
Let's start with how to draw Homer Simpson.
1. Draw two circles: large, and on top of it - small. This is the body of the future Homer. Above them draw a small oval and connect it with the circles, and below we mark the legs. It is important at this stage to observe the proportions, so that the drawing is correct. Next, you need to draw an average line on the oval and circles. This will help make the drawing symmetrical. Further we plan hands. Pay attention to the length of the arms and legs. It should not be the same!
2. Let's start drawing the face. First you need to draw two circles-eyes and between them a nose. Next, under the nose, we represent the mouth (and Homer's bristles). You can first draw a circle, and then divide it, if it is more convenient for you.
3. We mark the upper eyelid and ear on the previously prepared oval. Draw the teeth. And now we simply circle the oval, widening it a little. If at the first stage the proportions were correctly observed, you will see the perfect head of Homer Simpson! Keep an eye out for the proportions carefully, as drawing Simpsons will be easy only when you follow this rule.
4. Draw the hair - the letter "M" above the ear and a couple of hairs on the vertex. Figure the collar as shown in the illustration.
5. We connect with one line the circles that we have depicted in the first stage. Further on both sides of the collar we will draw the sleeves and hands to the wrist. Note that the sleeve is slightly wider than the character's arm.
6. Draw your fingers. On the right hand of Homer's fingers are bent - he holds a can of beer. Separate the character's shirt from the pants and draw the pants, as shown in the illustration. The important thing is that Homer's shirt and pants are visible behind his left hand, do not forget about it!
7. Drawing shoes and a can of beer. A typical homer is ready. It can be painted for the sake of completeness. Now you know how to draw the Simpsons, or at least one of them.
Next, consider how to draw Bart Simpson. It's much easier to portray this little bully than Homer.
1. Draw a circle - this is Bart's future stomach. Above it - a can with nine teeth - head and hair. It is desirable to mark the neck and sleeve, and on the head to draw a line of symmetry and contours of the face. We circle the legs under the circle.
2. We represent the nose and ear. We connect the stomach with the neck and finish drawing the mouth. We represent the hand and fingers, as shown in the illustration. We finish drawing our legs.
3. Draw the eyes. We share shorts and a T-shirt, and also draw shoes.
4. Bart is ready, you can start painting!
That's all. After a while you can train to represent the female half of the family, but this will be somewhat more difficult.
Now you know a little about how to draw the Simpsons, and soon you can create little comics about your favorite heroes yourself.